2.3
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

Several months ago my family and I decided to buy a travel trailer.Since we are Disney veterans and were tired of staying at the resorts we started looking for the perfect trailer.

Well it started the second you walk into the Chattanooga Camping World. I thought I was back in basic training when the drill sergeants ran at you and started drilling you. They wanted my name, # and what I was doing there. So the smart *** I am I gave them a fake name and # just to get past them to look at RV's.

Keep in mind the entire time several sales men were driving around the lot in golf carts just staring at us. To say the least this pissed me off even though we found the RV we wanted. So we left. On a business trip the following week in FL we decided to stop by the Camping World in Kissemmee FL.

A very nice lady by the name of Jane introduced herself and stated if we needed anything she was right her and for the family to enjoy looking at all the inventory. So we did. We kept walking back to the same one we looked at in Chattanooga. Keep in mind we live 10 minutes from the Chattanooga store.

We then left getting Jane's card which I called the following week and told her I would take it. That week back home I wanted to measure something in the bunk so I had to drive back to Chattanooga. Again telling them a fake name and # just to get by all the sales people at the front door. I told them that I was buying my camper from FL and just needed to look at something.

10 minutes later the manager came out and started bashing the FL Camping World and said they are horrible and I needed to buy from them. I just smiled and left. Following week was back in FL and picked up my trailer. EXCEPTIONALLY great customer service Jane!!!

Fast forward to today, I just called Chattanooga to get a spare tire since I thought I purchased one but didn't. My fault. The service department just told me to call a clutch place downtown that they don't sell spares they only get them for customers? Confused, I asked what am I?

She stated it isn't going to happen and have a nice day. I am blown away Camping World corporate does not hire or have someone go to each store and witness the management and customer service they provide. From the spare tire to the attacking of a potential customer to the management bad talking other stores is just a big JOKE.

If my RV needs service or when I decide to trade up, I guarantee Chattanooga Camping World will never be on the list to purchase.It's a crying shame Jane in FL works for the same company and has excellent customer service EVEN AFTER THE SALE compared to the goat ranch in Chattanooga.

Review about: Camping World Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Call me and I will meet you up there. Where cloths like you are shopping and you will see first hand everything that I wrote..

I didn't like: Chattattanooga at all, Chattanooga store as a whole.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments

Knoxville, Tennessee, United States #1290176

OMG. This is so true. I ended up driving to Atlanta for our RV.