I purchased a surge protector for my RV. Their website said it included a free locking hasp.

It wasn't even something I could opt out of, they simply send it with the surge protector. Waited for ever for delivery, but that's beside the point. A couple of week after I received it, I realized they had charged me $24.99 for the free item. On May 4th (in an email) they acknowledged the mistake and said they would process a credit that day.

On June 19th, I checked with my credit card company, the credit had never been processed. I put in a dispute.

Terrible, terrible, terrible company. I will NEVER do business with them again.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Camping World. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $25 and wants Camping World to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Camping World surge protector for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

So darn cheap-no words for it! Get over it!

So much costs in the thousands!!! Yikes ! Cheap, cheap, cheap !

Expects the world! Move ON!!!