Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

Avoid this place!We purchased our Voltage 5th wheel from Camping World in 2016 and took it in in April 2017 because we couldn't get one of the lights to come on and it was under warranty, so we figured everything was covered.

The first thing they did was ask for the warranty and then complained because it was only a light. Warren then told us that we needed to pick up the camper as soon as it was fixed because they didn't run a storage place. We said we could pick it up later that week. It took them over a week to figure out that the light isn't on the normal switch panel, but a separate panel.

FOR THIS THEY CHARGED US $68!!! If you purchase a new car and don't know how to turn on the lights, does the dealer charge you to teach you turn them on? Or how to program the radio, etc? I don't think so!

Ridiculous! I WILL NEVER BUY ANOTHER THING FROM CAMPING WORLD!!!!! I complained about the price when I picked up the 5th wheel to Warren who then got Josh, the Service Manager, both of them were more interested in making money than a happy returning customer.

I won't renew my Good Sams membership, because it doesn't get you in any sooner for service, nor or you treated better.This was at Camping World Winter Garden, FL.

Review about: Dutchmen Rv.

I didn't like: Service and lack of concern to customer.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments