Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

Purchased 2014 Keystone Cougar March of 2014.Grey water tank developed leak December of 2015.

We took it to Camping World of Raleigh, NC. It took one month to get parts. When we finally got it back we left on a 4 month trip. We had set of camp for a week.

I was showering and water filled in tank so I asked wife to go drain grey. After a few minutes here she comes with grey water handle in her hand. I had to get out of shower without finishing my shower and go see what the dummies had done. So when they replaced tank they had removed the valve and replaced with a new one.

The wrapping valve came in was stuffed up under belly of RV, So called tech couldn't even put wrapper in trash. Valve was not placed back level so handle could come through hole and screw back into valve so when you pull it to drain it would open valve. Called CW in Raleigh and had it out with store Manager. This was the third time and the last time I ever would do business with such a poor low class business.

Emailed Marcus and what a joke that is. After purchasing RV we had to return RV in 6 months account nose faded out. Took it back to them to fix and they only painted half of it. When I went to get it and entered parking lot she was setting there and I noticed right off when I looked at nose how *** it looked.

Come to find out they had billed Keystone for a complete painting. Had a slide-out making the awful noise like metal on metal. Took it to CW of Raleigh and while on a trip out west we took it to Las Vegas C/W. Neither one fixed the problem.

I finally found a mobile RV tech who help me fix it. Had to slice under belly open to get to rails of RV and grease the rails and it fixed the problem. Guess the techs at C/W were just to darn lazy to get on there backs and do the right thing.

They have a bad problem and it will never get fixed till somebody wakes the *** up.This has been going on for years.

Review about: Camping World Rv Repair.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Failure to correct initial warranty items.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments