I placed an order on May 17, 2015. 3 days later my CC was charged, twice, although several days and phone calls later one of the charges was removed, (the charge without the discount of course.) After 3 emails with no response, several phone calls, after being on hold for over 40 minutes, I finally talked to an agent who wasn't listening to my complaint. She just focused on the missing $5. discount, NOT the charging without shipping the items or not even shipping or acknowledging the order. I ask to speak to a supervisor, and after several moments I finally talked with a supervisor. Again she focused on the missing $5. discount and not the missing order.

I finally convinced her that I wasn't checked on the discount, but on the order status.

When I did get the reason for my calls across, she found the order and gave me an order number, which subsequently cannot be found by the "check order status" on their website.

When I asked why my card was charged before the items were shipped, I was told it's their new policy. Their "new policy" has been using my $150.+ for over 2 weeks now. Their "customer service" and is a big joke.

They're now telling me it will ship "today" (again) and I "should" have it by end of day on Tuesday.

We'll see.

Product or Service Mentioned: Camping World Website.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Delivery delayed, Unhappy employees, Customer service.

Comments