1.6

DO NOT deal with this location. Sales is great but they lie.

Service - forget about it. When you drive off the lot you are on your own. I bought a new 2016 Thor and the things I pointed out on pick up to be repaired didn't happen. They had the parts, confirmed with Thor, but after more than a dozen calls to service over an additional 3 weeks, never a call back.

Called Thor again and had the warranty transferred to Colfax. They did do the work but they don't return calls either so keep calling until you get someone. In the mean time I bought a tow bar set up and had CW of Raleigh do that work, they were responsive so I called them later for a repair and again no call back. Right now, with 6,400 miles it is dead needing a tow to a Ford dealer for some electronics problem.

By the way, the cab is a 2015 and I was told it was a 2016. Camping World is not winning my loyalty and my next purchase will not be through them. For reading other reviews, they have a theme nationwide of no service after the sale, not returning calls, and just being annoyed at customers, over priced parts and service, and making customers wait weeks or months to get their rigs back.

I live in mine, I'm a traveling consultant, so I'm not leaving it anywhere unless I stay with it. Figure out what you want to buy then buy it anywhere else.

Product or Service Mentioned: Camping World Rv Repair.

Monetary Loss: $120000.

I liked: Sales.

I didn't like: Service.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Dec 03, 2016.

Comments