Prince Frederick, Maryland

I received a $25 coupon when we renewed our Good Sam membership.When I went to use it online a message came up that it was invalid to use with this purchase.

When I called to check this out I was told that I had to use it as a type of rebate. In other words, I could purchase the item/s and then send in the coupon or I could go to a store (only 1 1/2 hours away). The website clearly has a box to list any coupons available. I filled in a complaint on their website but was told the same thing.

Nothing on the coupon says it has to be used in store or as a rebate.They have gotten my last membership fee.

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue of camping world 25 dollar off coupon from Camping World. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Camping World to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments