Heartland was went above and beyond to send us the parts to replace the issues.
Took our camper into Camping World at Oakwood to get an estimate on repairs this is how we picked it up.
************BUYERS BEWARE Buying anything from Camping World *********
This is a response i received from Camping World corporate office
We did receive your emails, however, this case has been closed. The leadership team has reached a resolution, and recommend you go to RV World of Georgia. I apologize if this was not the resolution you were seeking. Please have a wonderful day.
Glenn, Rapid Response Coordinator.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Service reps who cannot answer for each other
- Lack of responsibility
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Camping World Service Department
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
You May Also Like
- "Took my travel trailer in to have all hail damage fixed. Insurance claim work is usually *** proof, enter Camping World. Was told skylight,new roof, vent cover,and new awning..."
- "The sales department took our trailer for a trade in, picked it up from ny and brought it to their store and we were to pick up our new camper..."
- "Our camper was in for some warranty repairs and we wanted to add on a spare tire. I was called on Wednesday November 11 (after they had it 6 weeks..."
- "Hello, We have bought thousands of dollars at your store on several occasions. We came out to your store a few weeks ago and bought a king..."
- "Used rescue paint on my deck and now it is peeling off. Really disappointed in this product. Used 15 gallons on deck and now it's all peeling off. Would not..."
- "My sister sent us a box of their "premium" "gourmet" pears for xmas. The pears were simply oversized Bartletts that arrived bruised, blackened and scabrous. Then another box mysteriously arrive..."
- "I have had a terrible experience with light in the box! I paid (Oct. 12) for item with express expedited shipping (3-4 business days) (1-3 days for processing). I have..."
- "Better use consignee rather than your own people which not taking care and stealing the contents of the box. batter add precautions and implement rules to avoid this kind of..."
- "I had to send a package overnight which contained Professional Cinema Camera Drives which she allowed me to take home so I could download the footage we shot that day...."