Alabaster, Alabama

While I had my camper at Campingworld in Caleria Alabama for warranty repairs some clown hit it with another trailer.They never called or told me about it so someone didn't report it (let me look shocked about that!) I found it out when I went to talk to them on how the warranty work was progressing.

Needless to say I went ballistic!

I was probably ruder than I needed to be be but I have been waiting on them to work with ForrestRiver on another issue for 3 weeks and they have not moved at all.I finally got their GM to assist me yesterday but I had to go search him down as the rest of the monkeys there were too *** to understand what "go get your GM NOW" means.

But what do you want from a bunch of minimum wage workers who have to do customer service every day.

Review about: Camping World Rv Services.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Camping World Rv
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments

smdsmd
Bluff City, Tennessee, United States #1214379

Amen...We now have a National Breakdown in the RV Business/service , that WILL NEED TO BE ADDRESSED !

!!

Camping World 2012 Forest River 24rls Rv Review from Gulf Breeze, Florida Camping World "I bought a 2012 fifth wheel about 2 months ago from Camping World in Gulf Breeze. They held my camper there about 1-2 weeks as I was unable to move..." Read more IT SEEMS LIKE A FRAUD CASE AT CAMPING WORLD Camping World "BOUGHT A 5TH WHEEL AT CAMPING WORLD IN ST GEORGE UT,HAD A NEW ROOF PUT ON , ALL SAID ,THEY CHEATED US AND AUTO CLUB OUT OF OVER $1000, IN..." Read more Camping World Of Kingston New York Thor Vegas 2016 Review Camping World "During the ownership "orientation" in July 2016 the Kingston, NY Camping World technician broke the dining table storage and discovered two ripped sofa cushions. Since then Kingston Camping World has..." Read more Camping World 2016 Forest River Vibe 268Rks Review Camping World "Camping world in Asheville is the worst experience in my lifetime. Rude, lazy, unorganized, ignorant, never pick up the phone, never call back an if you accidentally get someone on..." Read more My Assignment Services - Assignment Writing Services My Assignment Services "I am college student of accounting and getting tired from assignment given by university and they provide us a very short time to complete it.In the begging i am trying..." Read more Little Caesars - Last night was horrible Little Caesars "Got there about 9:40 the lobby was full they had no pizzas they want to make special features they said they we're closed but I told told them know that..." Read more Asurion - Home Depot appliance Extended Warranty is a scam Asurion " Today is June 23, 2017. I've been without a refrigerator since May 8. They keep sending different repair companies out here because they don't like the report of "it..." Read more Smokey Bones - Lack of leadership Smokey Bones "Staff sucks. Drop and run service. Order was wrong, had to take my sandwich and menu to show their mistake. When corrected food arrived it was still wrong. And there..." Read more