While I had my camper at Campingworld in Caleria Alabama for warranty repairs some clown hit it with another trailer.They never called or told me about it so someone didn't report it (let me look shocked about that!) I found it out when I went to talk to them on how the warranty work was progressing.
Needless to say I went ballistic!
I was probably ruder than I needed to be be but I have been waiting on them to work with ForrestRiver on another issue for 3 weeks and they have not moved at all.I finally got their GM to assist me yesterday but I had to go search him down as the rest of the monkeys there were too *** to understand what "go get your GM NOW" means.
But what do you want from a bunch of minimum wage workers who have to do customer service every day.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Camping World Rv Services
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
You May Also Like
- "I bought a used as is Damon Daybreak and habe waited patiently for Hanover Pa. to rectify their poor service depts loss of my front hubcap. I have heard Nothing..."
- "Very bad customer service!! We recently bought a new 2016 Autumn ridge camper from Camping world of Chichester, NH in December . They day we picked up our camper we..."
- "We traded our 5th wheel camper for another one. Was told that it didn't leak and was in great condition. When we went to pick it up we..."
- "DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM, What they are doing is commiting fraud. They post pictures of nice clothes from designers,I know this because after I ordered from them I..."
- "This person is very unstable and is allowed to set up at the entrance at Petsmart. He is full of hate and I worry one day he will do something..."
- "Even though I bought an extended warranty. Hudson's won't cover me after the leather started to peel off like the cheap leather jacket I bought at the outlet store. Never..."
- "At 1210 EDT on 12/10/2016 at the Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen located at 12218 Leesburg Pike, Herndon, VA 20170; They refused to honor the advertised deal in their window '10 PCS..."
- "I purchased a whole house system from Rainsoft which included a softener, carbon filter, reverse osmosis, air ionizer and some laundry system thing called a Cleanstart. Well after a year..."