While I had my camper at Campingworld in Caleria Alabama for warranty repairs some clown hit it with another trailer.They never called or told me about it so someone didn't report it (let me look shocked about that!) I found it out when I went to talk to them on how the warranty work was progressing.
Needless to say I went ballistic!
I was probably ruder than I needed to be be but I have been waiting on them to work with ForrestRiver on another issue for 3 weeks and they have not moved at all.I finally got their GM to assist me yesterday but I had to go search him down as the rest of the monkeys there were too *** to understand what "go get your GM NOW" means.
But what do you want from a bunch of minimum wage workers who have to do customer service every day.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Camping World Rv Services
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
You May Also Like
- "So far service and sales have been great.. Took are new camper out and had a issue with landing gear contacted sales rep and he's trying to help but do..."
- "My husband and I just purchased a 2016 Highland Ridge Open Range 3X. The purchase was horrific! Not because of the manufacturer but due to the dealer. We are totally..."
- "Purchased online a $20 sink cover for my RV from Camping World. The sink cover showed up and was a piece of junk. The edges were sharp and not strait..."
- "DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM, What they are doing is commiting fraud. They post pictures of nice clothes from designers,I know this because after I ordered from them I..."
- "This person is very unstable and is allowed to set up at the entrance at Petsmart. He is full of hate and I worry one day he will do something..."
- "We ordered in July and did not get till 10-21-2016 Was supposed to be like the 2016's with some new additions. We picked up, no storage, white flooring,..."
- "Ordered 16 pink rosebuds for niece's 16th birthday. What arrived was 8 pink and 8 white fully bloomed out roses. They requested pictures which I sent them 3..."
- "NuWave generally sells their ovens with the clear dome that, with regular use, cracks and or self-destructs within 6 months to a year. The cost to replace the dome..."