While I had my camper at Campingworld in Caleria Alabama for warranty repairs some clown hit it with another trailer.They never called or told me about it so someone didn't report it (let me look shocked about that!) I found it out when I went to talk to them on how the warranty work was progressing.

Needless to say I went ballistic!

I was probably ruder than I needed to be be but I have been waiting on them to work with ForrestRiver on another issue for 3 weeks and they have not moved at all.I finally got their GM to assist me yesterday but I had to go search him down as the rest of the monkeys there were too *** to understand what "go get your GM NOW" means.

But what do you want from a bunch of minimum wage workers who have to do customer service every day.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Camping World and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Camping World to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Camping World camping world rv services for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments

smdsmd
Bluff City, Tennessee, United States #1214379

Amen...We now have a National Breakdown in the RV Business/service , that WILL NEED TO BE ADDRESSED !

!!