2.5
Interest Rate

I will back up the previous poster about *** SERVICE at Camping World (in Golden, Colorado).If you buy new, and the camper needs repairs, I WOULD NOT TAKE THE CAMPER OFF THE LOT OR PAY FOR IT UNTIL ALL REPAIRS ARE COMPLETE!!!!

Dudley, the Service Manager, has been rude, has not called back, lied to me, told me broken things don't need fixing, and he didn't fix what Camping World committed to in writing, etc. even when their own people identified the problem....in writing, and committed to fixing it. I will NEVER EVER buy another camper from Camping World again! Donnie, the General Manager of the store, also hasn't called back when called multiple times.

The sales folks bend over backwards to make the sale. They seem friendly and are knowledgeable. The service department though is about to become a source of lawsuits against the company (in my opinion).

And Dudley's rude attitude toward me didn't help!Posted February 2017.

Review about: Camping World Manager.

I liked: Sales.

I didn't like: Dudley, Customer service.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments

donna1016
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States #1292754

Same thing happened to us. The sale went great but service was horrible. Seeing all these reviews regarding Camping World's service departments all over the country, you have to think that their service people must all go to a special class to learn how to lie to and ignore their customers.

Plymouth, Indiana, United States #1288754

I have had my camper in for repairs since 2012 and here it is Feb.2017, I just got my file today and I am taking it elsewhere.

I took it out during the summer months for camping and brought it back in fall to get repairs done.

This is the worse place ever to get anything serviced.They lied to me and told me my warranty place was called and never was done.