2.1
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

Update by user Feb 09

Service department head Tracy Smith, does not follow up on work, call customers back, or schedule pickups. Repairs are not completed because when Tracy is told what the problem is, it doesn't get relayed to men doing the repairs. If you in the process of buying they are all over you, afterwards your invisible.....

Original review posted by user Feb 08

Our camper was purchased from camping world December 23 we had to bring it back for service December 27 we picked it up on February 8 and not all the repairs have been done in the meantime Tracy Smith service manager never once returned any of our six calls she said she would that day.My husband had to make visits to camping world to get an update on our camper.

The answers he got were ridiculous it took six weeks to five small issues. When I finally called and said it was ready and we went down there to pick it up it still was not ready and not completed.

Their customer service sucks and their service department sucks nobody knows what anybody is doing there is no quality control no follow up on the work being done to make sure it's done right.Don't bring your camper there to be serviced and less you want headaches and aggravation.

Review about: Camping World Rv Repair.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Bryan sales agent.

I didn't like: Tracy smith, Service.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments

Fastbunnie
Acworth, Georgia, United States #1301155

The rest of the staff apologized for the lack of good customer service an oversight on the work that was being done.No apology from Tracy.

I'm surprise she still working there. We have since brought our camper back to be repaired.

The water pump would not prime because the shower valve with elite evidently it was damaged during our cold winter park at camping world.They fixed it and returned it to us in less than a week which was great we were very happy to get our camper right back quickly.