I made an appointment to get warranty work done on a brand new Winnebago RV I purchased from somewhere else.They didn't even look at the problem after waiting for a week and told me to call back on the following Monday.

I was asked by the service department if I purchased the RV from the Las Vegas store, when I dropped it off and of course I told them "no" that shouldn't matter right? Well earlier in the year, while shopping for the RV I was told by a salesperson how they give priority to people who purchase RV's from them. He said you could wait months to get your RV back from them, even for something simple. That is terribble customer service.

Needless to say I called Winnebago and they told me to take it somewhere else. I also will never give Camping World my business again.

Beware of the Las Vegas service department if you didn't buy your Winnebago there take it to Findlay RV instead.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Camping World. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Camping World.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments