Seligman, Arizona

We are looking to purchase a new travel trailer. Saw the trailers we wanted to look at on the internet they had them both in stock the website said they were open till 6 p.m.

went there at 4:30 and they would not open up the trailers to show us because they close at 5 (winter hours you know). We had just driven 80 miles for this. no problem we decided to call in advance another day so the trailers would be ready. After calling at 9 a.m.

on Friday they assured me the trailers would be ready to view I also gave them a list of everything I wanted on my trailer and could they have a price ready for me when I get there at 4pm. They assured me they would do this. When I arrived the trailers have not been opened up and they had no idea how much my trailer would cost, they said they were too busy to get it done that day. I told them I would call tomorrow.

When I called back at 4 p.m.

the following day they still had no idea of how much a trailer was going to cost, again they were too busy to build me a quote. I guess they don't care about selling a $30,000 trailer to someone too bad I would like to have purchased it locally

Product or Service Mentioned: Camping World Website.

Comments