3.2

We had a problem with the rear ac unit on 2016 Montana 3711 fl having minimal air flow, unit would not cycle and would not cool. Called camping world in Lewisville TN and was told that the first opening they had was a week out. I took the unit in on the day and time that I was given. As soon as the service writer found out that we did not buy the unit from them, I was then told they did not have an opening and it would be another week before they would even check it out.

Once again Camping world is showing that they are just like most companies where customer service is a joke.

At this point I find it hard to believe that it will be even looked at next week!!!!!!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of camping world customer care from Camping World. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Camping World to offer any options to resolve the issue.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments