Youngsville, North Carolina
2.0
Insurance Quality

Cancelled extended warranty and waited 5 weeks for follow up from CW OF RALEIGH.Took 2 days of leaving messages for Chris smith to call me before I finally got in touch with him.

He denied being notified by Good SAMs 5 weeks ago but immediately was able to validate my cancelation. Then had the nerve to tell me I would have to wait another 5 weeks for my refund to be processed. I accused his department of dropping the ball and not processing the claim as it was submitted to him by Good SAMs for cancelation 5 weeks ago.

All I wanted was my refund nothing else.He was not offering any option but to wait for my 2k dollar refund

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Camping World. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Camping World.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments