Worst customer relations. ...

and will never purchase another thing from this company. Purchased 2015 dutchmen kodiak 276bhsl late last season ! Had a couple of issues with unit which i was charged for road service fee for warranty work. Which i was o.k with?

But we paid off the loan note in less than a year and we had gap insurance on said loan, well early payment warranted us receiving a check from camping world of deforest, wisconsin at $791 well we paid off the trailer about 6 or 7 weeks ago and thought that everything was set and the check should be in the mail. And nothing? So on 9-22-15 called camping world and spoke to travis in finance and told him my name and asked if he had any idea when we would be receiving our money? He proceeded to ask me if i had filled out a form.

(What form)? I replied !!!!! That we needed fill out some release form or something to that effect? So i asked him how come this is the first time of hearing of this and why was i not told this in the beginning 6 or 7 weeks ago??

And his reply to me was priceless ( thats not our responsibility its yours ) i was pissed, so i went to there website and emailed them a complaint that travis is absolutely not customer oriented and in a way very arrogant. Couple hours go by and i get a phone call from Internet manager on said complaint concerning the issues and told him the story and told me he would look into it and get the form emailed to my wife the next day which was 9-23-15 , never got it .so my wife called travis @ approximately 2pm and he blatantly said to my wife ( i have 5 or 7 deliveries to get out today and if i have time for you then i will get it emailed to you and by the way you can tell your husband that we also received his complaint from better business Bureau ) and my wife at that point said o.k said good bye.

Product or Service Mentioned: Camping World Warranty.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments