Union City, Indiana

Camping world in richmond indiana has the worst customer service that ive ever had to deal with.I bought a new 2015 prime time avenger from tomrapers before camping world bought them out .

Called camping world of richmond indiana at least 30 times trying to get some warranty problems fixed and nothing, most of the time you get a machine with no call back . Started calling and went in the store in person 3 months before my warranty was up and got no where . They said they would take care of me and my warranty ran out so now they wont do anything. you cant use a warranty if they wont respond back.

The manufacturers throw these new campers together with the cheapest materials they can find. I wouldnt recommend anyone to buy from camping world.

Trying to get my $1800 extended warranty money back with no luck.When im ready to buy a new camper down the road it will not be from camping world !!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss warranty issue of camping world warranty. Camping World needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned camping world warranty in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Camping World.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments