I visited the Camping World in Fairview OR. After visiting, my family and i agreed the customer service was one of the most non caring service personnel we'd experienced. The salesman knew nothing about the inventory or brand descriptions. The lot has new on both sides of the lots, service and warranty Mixed thoughout on one side and workers smoking right at the entry exit doors who were criticizing the customers who had visited. My family went to use the bathrooms and felt we were at a port a toilet. Im concerned after seeing and hearing Marcus "The Profit" purchased ownership, and had expected to see Marcus expectations in place. This was not the case.

Id like to see improvement!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of camping world warranty. Camping World needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned camping world warranty in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Camping World.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments

Orlando, Florida, United States #992028

I think Marcus and all "The Profit" stuff is a bunch of baloney.My experience at Camping World is poor.

The service side is run under the philosophy of a used car dealership, what do we do to empty the customers wallet.

That includes lying when necessary.