Bay Minette, Alabama
Insurance Quality

Would you believe this, because it happened.It took four times to get my refrigerator fixed , on the third time they told me they were going to put a new cooling unit in instead they put a used one in hoping I would not find out,but I did so i called the service and the general manager raised *** for putting a used refrigerator in.

The next day they came to my house with a new one this was supposably under warranty. I called Dometic and told them the story and come to find out it was not the warranty refrigerator. Dometic was super helpful with me , they got me a refrigerator that's got a two year warranty.

I will never use camping world service department in Robertsdale Al again.I got more but I think yall get the picture.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of camping world warranty. Camping World needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned camping world warranty in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Camping World.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments

Dometic takes back all their junk sometimes we see over a million dollars in returns per year at the LaGrange, Indiana plant, that what it's there for. A place to disposeat of their junk.