I'm not one to rant but I had a terrible experience with Dean's RV (which became Camping World 3 days ago).We have always received excellent customer service in the service dept.

I had a weird feeling when I took our trailer in for a few things that needed fixed a few weeks ago. I came home and told Jason I wasn't treated well. They made me take the trailer off myself which thankfully I knew how to do but I was in dress clothes....in the past, they always did this for me. I told them the trailer was still under extended warranty and things that were wrong.

They called last week and said it was $366 and nothing was covered under warranty. We never received a call stating cost or anything before they fixed it. Jason emailed service Dept and never received a response back. I went to pick up today and asked to speak to a manager....they charged us $62 per fuse they replaced....which was 2.

They are $2 and take 2 seconds to change. I questioned about our slide not closing completely and they charged $62 and said it was fine. SERIOUSLY?!?! Well.....the manager wouldn't come out and speak to me...but he sent the guy back to tell me that since Camping World took ownership 3 days ago there wasn't anything they could do about it bc it was serviced under Deans!!!

So nonetheless I paid $366 and only about $150 was justifiable!! Then I went to hook up and they lost the pin and a cap was missing off of jack....they said I was out of luck!!

WE WILL NEVER GIVE THEM OUR BUSINESS AGAIN!!!GOOD LUCK CAMPING WORLD BECAUSE YOU WILL NOT STAY IN BUSINESS LONG WITH THAT TYPE OF CUSTOMER SERVICE!!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Camping World. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Camping World.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments

#1261946

Well we've had our 5th wheel down there since November 17 and still haven't got it back.We've called for days now and no one knows anything, they tell us the parts are in but they can't pull up our information on the computer.

I've heard that excuse now for three weeks, ours is brand new and under warranty.

No one returns your call.This is *** poor service.