I am a widow and at the mercy of others to move it for me.They said they could come get it for warranty work.

They got it once but didn't fix two decal that were damaged when I got it. Said they would come get it when I got back from a 6 month stay at Roosevelt lake. Now they are saying they can't come get it. The TV just turns off for no reason.

I touched the button to turn on my light over the table and it fell out.The wood frame on top of the slide out fell off, hit the bathroom door and took a chunk out of it and the other end of the frame is loose. The front door locks just by closing it so I have to make sure there is a key outside all the time. Trouble with cargo doors locking. Window won't close from inside, I have to go outside and push it closed.

A light won't work. A decal on the over oven vent has curled up. The vent over the vent is cracked.

The covers over some drawers are falling off.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Camping World. The most disappointing about camping world warranty from Camping World was after-sales service Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Camping World.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments