My husband and I live in the Asheville NC area.We wanted to buy a motor home from our local Camping World but could not find one priced reasonably.

I visited a friend in Savannah GA and went by their Camping World and found one I thought was priced right and seemed nice. It was a 2010 with only 10800 miles. My husband came with me to Savannah to check it out and we ended up purchasing it. Oh my what a mistake!!

We even bought an extended warranty to supposedly cover everything but that is a joke. Nothing but problem after problem. The strangest thing is it was advertised as a 2010 but when we take it in for repairs they tell us that it goes back as far as 2008 so the warranty doesn't cover it. How can they advertise a 2010 when it really isn't.

I'd like to hear something positive from Camping World.Have any of you heard anything?

Review about: Camping World Warranty.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments

Check your state for

the Lemon Law. It covers motorized Rv's.

Avondale, Arizona, United States #845901

We bought out new 2011 Thor Challenger from them and paid over 7 grand for the warranty.Avondale Camping World had our rig more during the first two years of ownership than we had it.

Thor was helpful, but if the service department cannot repair stuff and then say it is fixed, what can you do. I am on a rampage against them. They didn't fix stuff during the period it would have cost nothing and now say wiring, etc are not under warranty so are charging me cash to fix it. They had our rig to check and recheck all the electric items.

Every time we pick it up and then take a trip, the same *** things are broke. These are minor things right now, but I paid them! I want my money back. Our electric system in this rig is a friday nite special.

We have had to replace the main panel, the lights blow fuses, the breakers kick off, we had melted wires under our bed, the tv wiring has now gone bad, not covered by warranty. We are spending our own money to make this purchase what we need it to be for our travels during retirement. We aren't wealthy and didn't pay cash, we make payments. Every time we call them, the person who helped us was fired!

Duh! Are there any competent repair techs anywhere? We took it in when new to see why our batteries went dead. And this was to a "speciality" repair place.

He didn't know, but put two new batteries in. We took a trip and wouldn't you know it, dead batteries. An RV Park neighbor came over, found the...

And he was a specialist!!Ha, if we burn up in this rig, our daughter has all the emails and problems listed.