Bought a new motorhome from Fresno Camping World first of July.Several issues found during walk through.

Things that should have been addressed before we picked up. Came from 3 hours from home to purchase. Sales people and service assured us that we could get the parts needed and make them available to the Valencia Camping World close to our home. Made out a work order for these parts Service said they would call Monday and get things set to have issues fixed.

Monday No call. We called everyday for 2 weeks to Fresno Service and no calls back. In mean time tried to get appt at the Valencia Camping World for the service. More issues came up.

Called from July 10th until July 24th and emailed and no one would call back. Finally got a hold of live person and appt made for middle of August. Took it in, gave list of issues explained what Fresno camping world did. Girl in service said it would be two weeks.

Explained had to be done in that 2 weeks. Had vacation planned for awhile. Silly to think I could really use my new motorhome! But 2 weeks OK!

She even told us she would try for 1 week but couldn't promise. Knowing that wouldn't happen we didn't get concern about it yet. But she did promise to call in a few days to let us know what was happening and what they were fixing. By the fourth day and No call we tried and left messages.

Tried again next day then the next. Called tired to speak to anyone. It has been 2 weeks and Not One single call , email or message from anyone. I drove there a few days ago was given every excuse in the book and boldly lied too.

Our Son went again this morning and got a different set of lies. I don't think it has even been looked at and was put in their offsite storage and we will have to make them go it when we pick it up. Very upsetting a business is handled this way. I know it is a busy time for RV service centers.

But to be boldly lied to over and over. And to have zero communication to their customers with no follow through at all.

Anybody thinking of buying from Camping World beware!You will not get the service or customer respect for purchasing and spending your hard earned money with them.

Review about: Camping World Rv Repair.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments