Where do I start...Purchased a new 2011 Travel Trailer from them 2months ago.

Outside of a couple times taking it camping it has never seen the storage spot I have been paying for because it has been sitting in their lot awaiting repairs. The PDI was a joke, I found several basic things leaking or broken that they should have caught but I ended up repairing them myself and then recently I went there to find it sitting in their lot completely unlocked just waiting for someone to steal me blind. Promise after promise without any return phone calls or reasonable level of customer service or communication has led me to post this.

I hope they get their act together but at this point I would not reccommend anyone purchase an RV from this store.Go somewhere else, pay a little more if you have to and save yourself the headaches of having to deal with this organization.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments

crosendaul
Buckeye, Arizona, United States #801411

Your right they are a joke. No professionalism there.

I had a really hroirble time finding a good nursing bra.For my first two babies I bought a Playtex nursing bra and hated it.

It made me look really frumpy and it was uncomfortable. I ended up wearing one of my regular underwire bras and pulled the strap down when I nursed. Throughout the pregnancy I went from a C to a DD so, for me, I preferred underwire.With my third baby I found a REALLY great bra on eBay. It is an underwire by Wacoal and was half the price.

They come in light pink or blue. I even wore them for several months after I quit nursing because I would forget it was a nursing bra. They are also really well constructed in that the part of the bra close to your body is like a regular cup w/a hole in the middle. The outer piece looks like a regular bra.

It also gave me more of a normal look than the weird look I seemed to get from other nursing bras that I found locally.These are half the price that you would find them for in the store, if you can find them in the stores close to you at all.If you want, or can go with, an underwire these are the best!Oh yeah, for this bra you may want to wait until you start regularly nursing to decide on what size to get.

You may very well get larger.If a store somewhere close by has Wacoal bras then you could go try a similar non-nursing style on to figure out what size to get on eBay.