Seven Trees, California

I purchased a used rexhall motor home from camping world redding ca.I was told by salesman assured me the motor home would be completely check out and everything woul be working excellent.

Wrong the shower valves were broke the refrigerator only works when plug in front ac unit doesn't get cold thermostat for the ac doesn't work properly. The trailer plug in is wired wrong. Now when I pick it up the dash ac wasn't working they took it back and supposedly fix it wrong I went under hood and found a loose line that was never tightend thus let all the freon out. I called the service dept in redding ca they had no record of working on this motor home.

Totally BS I now afraid to take back to them I don't think they know what there doing.

So I will get fixed by a another source.Do not go to camping world in redding ca you will be lied to and will never get a good product Edward Bray

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of used rexhall motorhome. Camping World needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned used rexhall motorhome in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Camping World.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments