This company is run by a bunch of money hungry liars.They promise you the moon to get you to join them and then never follow through on the promises made.

All camping world is about is putting money in their own pockets and screwing the employees out of every penny they can. They never compliment you for a job well done and no matter how much you do, it is never enough for them.

Marcus Lemonis came to the store and never took the time to say hello to even one employee.I think that says it all.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments

I am a former employee of Camping World.I started before Marcus Lemonis was around and left after he

took over.

My how the company changed; for the worse.They don't care about their customers or their

employee's, just the dollars.

Marcus came to my store for a visit, and before he got there we all were told not talk to him, take pictures or ask him for his autograph.We were only to speak to him if he speaks to us.

I've never heard of anything like this before.This made me loose respect for the company.

Mr.Lemonis does not care about any employee except management!!!

This company is the worst to work for. No raises, no holiday pay not even the day off for holidays except Christmas & Thanksgiving, no bonus, no room to grow. If you do get promoted a demotion is soon to follow!

It shows in the attitude of the employees, and the work they do.WORD TRAVELS FAST IN CAMPGROUNDS!!!!

Pensacola, Florida, United States #809676

This is from and long time employee. Unhappy Customers (Next)

Unhappy employees (Next)

This is really true in Gulf Breeze Florida. Employees are treated like Day Care Children and the poor salesmen haven't got a chance.

Highlands Ranch, Colorado, United States #797139

This is a true statement. when Lemonis came to our grand opening he said nothing to any of us employees however he did tell the crowd that if they had any problems with the blue shirts (us) to let him kow and we would be dealt with....gee Marcus you are so welcome for all we did to get ready for your pathetic entrance

to Anonymous Littleton, Colorado, United States #799654

Marcus is a greedy son of a bi**h who only looks out for his bank account..

Camping World is a joke. Marcus is too busy giving away money to people who dont need it, as oppose to helping his own company within. I guess when you realize what you're doing is a failure, one must reach out to new adventures.