1.2

Update by user Feb 09, 2015

I have nothing Resolved This has been going for almost 6 Months.This company is a very nasty bunch of people.I have never Dealt With anybody as Rotten as these Jokers.For some reason They want me to take the loss for them selling me a Frame Damaged Camper.Cant do that Aint gone Happen

Update by user Jan 10, 2015

I do Not live In Lawrenceville GA.I did want to mention that a Lady Named Brittany was very nice and helpful. I was very Impressed with everybody there until I had problems then it was like OK you bought it and it's yours or we can trade and kill you on the price.After sitting back and thinking about it I chose to Hire a Lawyer these people are not gone run over me.Me and my wife don't deserve being treated like this.I can't wait to go to court because we have told 100% Truth.

Original review posted by user Jan 10, 2015

I can't disclose all info because I am in litigation with Camping World.I purchased a 2015 Travel Trailer and when I took it in to have things fixed was told it had MAJOR FRAME DAMAGE.I was totally shocked well at any rate Camping World tried to get me (Through My Lawye) to claim it on my Insurance I refused because I didn't do the damage it was done when I purchased it.They are trying to drag me out and I guess they hope I run out of money for attorney fees.But that won't happen.I will NEVER WALK IN OR SHOP AT ANY CAMPING WORLD ANYWHERE.These people are straight ROTTEN TO THE CORE.I will post what happens after we go to court.The sad thing is I gave them a chance to give me a new one just like mine and they said no we can't do that.Guess what Camping World you will REGRET That Decision.

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective of travel trailer from Camping World. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Camping World to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments

Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States #938878

How did the frame on a brand new camper get damaged. What mfg and what did they have to say

to Jj #939230

To start with they said in transit from Indiana and that they would send it back to the factory and have the frame taken out and i said no give me a new unit they said no.I have never dealt with anybody as shady as these people in my life.They tried to get me to file it on my insurance and i said no way thats insurance fraud.They are some sneaky jokers.My attorney has sued them mmany timmes before and he is good so Im waiting on CW to accept my offer if not then we are going to Court.The salesman said the factory could have dropped the unit so I called the Factory Crossroads RV and the man said they dont even lift the unit.Well Well niw we have another Lie Imagine that.