Product: Camping World Trailer Warranty Clear all filters (6 of 6 reviews match)
Filter by rating
filters
Seller:
State:
City:
Product:
1.3
Warranty repair work Camping World of Chicago
Camping World of Island Lake agreed to take on the project of leaking toilet that caused a rotted moldy floor in a trailer less than 7 months old, because Thor industries was backed up until late November before they could get to it. Thor thought Camping World would be...
Camping World Trailer Warranty
Pros
  • Selection available
  • What i was told
Cons
  • Very little accountability
Loss
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution
Tags
  • Good Sam Warranty

Camping World in Northeast Jefferson, Colorado - Warranty Service

1.6
I went in to the Golden, CO Campingworld and asked if the did warranty work on Winnebago Fifth wheels. The Campingworld employee asked me if I bought the camper at their Camping world. When I said no, they said, "Oh.... well our schedule is months out. I found this very disheartening. And I will not do business with them.
Camping World Trailer Warranty
Pros
  • Location
Warranty issue

Camping World in Salt Lake City, Utah - Not doing work I’ve already paid for, management ignoring my phone calls days and days at a time

Paid the extra $1200 when I bought my new 30’ Colman lantern from camping world for the UV protection on the outside and scotchbright on the inside. Left the camper there for 2 weeks to do the UV protect and interior/ exterior detail. Despite them not being able to find the camper for a few days, not returning my calls. (Wendy sales manager, ray service manage) and literally not taking my calls despite the secretary “bringing my name and number to them both numerous times” impossible to get ahold of terrible customer service. Then 2 weeks went by, they called and said the camper was done. Drove my 3/4 ton truck the 150 mile trip up to pick up my camper. Only to find they hadn’t actually done the protectant. So they agreed and admitted that they should actually do it for me, so I drove home again empty handed. They still have my trailer 3 weeks in and have caused me to miss already one trip. Still won’t take my calls, still won’t give me any update. Even the management doesn’t have a care to give. I wish I would have bought a trailer literally anywhere but from camping world. Do not waste your time or money with the sandy camping world. Worst buying experience I’ve ever had. I’m in the service world myself and cannot imagine ever treating customers like this. Not returning calls, not even doing the work I paid for and trying to get me to pick it up and take it anyway. Just the worst experience of giving $32,000 away I could imagine. If it’s not done right by the end of the week I’m taking them to quart.

It's really amazing that someone who obviously can afford an expensive toy can't spell correctly- " If it’s not done right by the end of the week I’m taking them to quart." OMG LOL LOL Sad actually.

NondescriptWhiteFacedCapuchin

join my lawsuit we were sold a damaged "new unit" and they covered it up with tape! taylor ward attorney in ohio call him with your story!!

we go to our first hearing april 9th...2019.. dont let these crooks get away with this

KeystoneRV1

Dutchmen RV recently reviewed your post. We are sorry to hear you experienced issues with your unit.

In an attempt to review all details, please contact us directly with the last 8 digits of your VIN and your contact information, or you may post the last 8 digits of your VIN on here, and we can look up your information, and call you directly. You may reach us Monday through Thursday 8am-5pm & Fridays 8am-4pm, all times EST.

Our Owner Relations Department number is 1-866-425-4369. Thank you.

Camping World "slipped in" $3995.00 onto my loan for paint & fab...which they later told me was for outer and inner protection. There is no proof that they actually did that.

They tacked on about $12,000.00 more to the sale than we agreed on.

Somehow my signature was on that sales contract that I never saw until every transaction was completed. Susan Q TidyPike686

View more comments (3)
Poor customer service

Camping World in Sioux City, Iowa - Horrible horrible terrible horrible service!

We have some stitching come loose on the 2nd time! We used it. * no problem *. We told them about it. Well, you have to bring it here so “we” can take a picture, so we drove 200 miles total and brought it. ***well, they were redoing the parking lot and there was no where to bring it in- so we went to the office- long walk- and I went right into the Shop and told them what we needed. About an hour or so- they went and took the pictures.** and we went back home. About a month or so, my husband gets a phone call- that they had misplaced the pictures and wanted us to go take some more. Well, by then we had it in storage with the slide in and cold- but we went there and crawled around on the floor and took all kinds of pictures. Needless to say: my husband is 70 and we are not good at crawling. **ok it’s all good- sent the pictures and they are wrong! Yup! *** we needed the Law Label *** so we go back again! Can you believe this! So! Next** I get a email and Shawna- who was helping us Is leaving the company and she gives me Jose’s email and I Emailed him and it comes back! Undeliverable address! How much should I go on!. Get my point! And it’s not done yet!
BlandNorfolkTerrier616

Please just get a recliner and fix it! I have had it up to my neck with your poor excuses!

I paid you guys a lot of money- and I just want it fixed in a reasonable time frame! It’s been since - not completely sure- since October and haven’t heard back from no one!! This is unexceptionable service. 5 months!

What do you think? ***** fix my recliner *** And hope to God that nothing serious goes wrong! This should be a simple fix.

Because you guys have been a poor excuse for a business! I read and heard bad things before I even went there- and NOW I know!

Camping World Trailer Warranty
Cons
  • Service salesmen
  • Fact they lied all way around
  • Poor customer service
Reason of review
Lost pictures of recliner that has loose stitching!
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund
Tags
  • Worst Company To Do Business With
Resolved

Resolved: Camping World in Hamburg, New York - Trying to Cancel Extended Warranty

2.0

Update by user Nov 14, 2018

I had to go into Camping World and talk with a manager but finally able to cancel and received refund.

Original review posted by user Oct 15, 2018

I’ve called multiple times and gave my information and email. I have yet to receive and email with what is needed to cancel the warranty since I’ve traded in the camper I’ve purchased.
Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy

Camping World - No service after the sale!

1.1
I purchased a trailer from Camping world Tulsa. The first trip out my tounge jack broke, it took an act of congress to get someone to help. My family took a long trip and lost my running lights an made it to a campground, calling good sam road service they said it was no longer an emergency and I could drive 50 miles to have it looked at. During that trip my outside refrigerator door blew off. Last step for them was I was going to take it to get checked out for the warranty and if I made an appointment it take two days. Thanks for nothing Camping World.

Contact Camping World Customer Service