While camping in Kissimmee, FL, my family and I decided to go to Camping World and possibly trade our 2012 travel trailer. We finally were helped by Pedro Vazquez, after I hunted someone down.

He asked which ones I wanted to look at, I had already explained what I was interested in and we had been walking the lot but could not see the inside so, that's the reason we needed his assistance, he said we have X amount of trailers on his lot and it's hot outside, we get to the lot, he showes us a couple then made it known he was ready to move on to another couple (they were older and looking at a travel RV) he seen $$ signs and dumped us because he did not think we could afford anything was my guess, if we would have gotten good customer service and found what we liked we would have traded in today. We were very disappointed with the service and will be going somewhere else.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from May 12, 2015.

Comments

Deltona, Florida, United States #1191430

I work there and perdro will never get fired because his daughter diana is the office manager and they both pull sCMAS WITH each OTHER with the gm mike breman and service manager lorne Edwards and levi willford all work with each other THEY ARE THIEVES....

to Anonymous #1284124