While camping in Kissimmee, FL, my family and I decided to go to Camping World and possibly trade our 2012 travel trailer.We finally were helped by Pedro Vazquez, after I hunted someone down.

He asked which ones I wanted to look at, I had already explained what I was interested in and we had been walking the lot but could not see the inside so, that's the reason we needed his assistance, he said we have X amount of trailers on his lot and it's hot outside, we get to the lot, he showes us a couple then made it known he was ready to move on to another couple (they were older and looking at a travel RV) he seen $$ signs and dumped us because he did not think we could afford anything was my guess, if we would have gotten good customer service and found what we liked we would have traded in today.We were very disappointed with the service and will be going somewhere else.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Camping World. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Camping World to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Camping World trailer trade in for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments

Deltona, Florida, United States #1191430

I work there and perdro will never get fired because his daughter diana is the office manager and they both pull sCMAS WITH each OTHER with the gm mike breman and service manager lorne Edwards and levi willford all work with each other THEY ARE THIEVES....

to Anonymous #1284124