My wife and I had spent the last several weeks looking at travel trailers from the end of Feb2015 to middle of march.When we finally found a unit we liked but it was in another location in another state.

So we drove the 120 miles to look at this trailer. Told them that the arrangements were to bring it up to the store closest to us. They told us we had to buy it at their store. We said no we were going to get it at the store closest to us.

They didn't want to giveme aanything for my trade charge me to bring the new unit up and take my old unit. All they were to do was transfer the newer one. Instead the next day.

Being Sunday they sold the unit to someone else and then called me to say if they didn't sell it if I still wanted it.Crooked crooked people

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Camping World. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Camping World.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments