I bought a motorhome 18 months ago as a 1st time buyer. I go back to trade it in for something bigger and that would suit my needs.

I talked to the salesman about this when I bought it. It was a concern that I had buying used for the first-time he said they would trade it in and I could get what I wanted. I found out that I had been lied to. Not only that, but they sold me a 18,000 motorhome and got it financed for 34,000.

When I took to check on trading it in they told me that they could give me 13,000 for it and I would still owe the remaining 18,000. That no bank would give me a loan on anything over10 years old. Wth it was 15 years old when I bought it. By some miracle I got a loan a year ago.

I was *** no doubt but I learned my lesson. Camping world as far as I am concerned are liars and not to be trusted. I am happy about one thing though, God did bless me with a motorhome that has given me minimal problems this far. And thank God it was low mileage.

Go to a smaller dealership the prices are lower.

Camping world doesn't care about the customer just the sales with a huge markup. What they are doing should be against the law.

Product or Service Mentioned: Camping World Trade-in.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Comments