I bought a motorhome 18 months ago as a 1st time buyer.I go back to trade it in for something bigger and that would suit my needs.

I talked to the salesman about this when I bought it. It was a concern that I had buying used for the first-time he said they would trade it in and I could get what I wanted. I found out that I had been lied to. Not only that, but they sold me a 18,000 motorhome and got it financed for 34,000.

When I took to check on trading it in they told me that they could give me 13,000 for it and I would still owe the remaining 18,000. That no bank would give me a loan on anything over10 years old. Wth it was 15 years old when I bought it. By some miracle I got a loan a year ago.

I was *** no doubt but I learned my lesson. Camping world as far as I am concerned are liars and not to be trusted. I am happy about one thing though, God did bless me with a motorhome that has given me minimal problems this far. And thank God it was low mileage.

Go to a smaller dealership the prices are lower.

Camping world doesn't care about the customer just the sales with a huge markup.What they are doing should be against the law.

donnamcdowell40 wrote the review because of not as described at Camping World. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Camping World to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Camping World and camping world trade-in for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments