2.7

I can't believe they treat people like this.I have a 2016 toyhauler with a tankless water heater.

It hasn't worked right yet. I take it in and get excuses from their service. I've heard things like, it's a low efficiency model, propane works differently in the mountains, we can't reproduce the problem. The problem is the unit doesn't make hot water!

They say it makes 130 degree hot water but even with them telling me that I ask the service guy of the water feels hot and he says no! I call corporate office and they tell me to call roadside assistance.

Basically they don't care.Spending $50k with them and they don't care about the satisfaction of they customers.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Camping World. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Camping World.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments