We took my camper in the end of April to Camping World of Biloxi. They made the appointment and we brought it in for a leak, they found another.

My insurance, State Farm, sent them a check for the Insurance work in June. All this time the camper was never covered, I was informed that I had to supply tarps and bungee cords for securing the tarps, but do not expect them back as things get stolen. George, the service manager there, tells me I have to taro the unit myself, now this is a 40 foot 5th wheel and I am disabled. I told him you do not want me falling off the unit on your property, he said not his problem.

Had to get the Store Manager to make Service tarp my unit. It had already sat untarped during our rainiest season, now it sits arrows and moist during the heat. No parts are ever ordered. I had to call Open Range myself, this was August, and tell George and Kaitlyn that the parts were never ordered.

Finally the parts were ordered but did not get put on till November. In the mean time my camper has molded, mildewed, walls are pulling away from the inside, wood trim is falling off or warped and trim work is falling off and my refrigerator has rusted inside. I went to the BBB, Mississippi Attorney General and filed complaints. I am now going to go to see if a Consumer Protection Attorney can do anything.

Camping World has stayed it was all my fault, they had the unit 7 months and they neglected it, definitely did not look like that when I took it in. Rob, the store manager told me how to put a hole in the roof so that I can get more insurance work done or have it totaled out.

This is how they operate. Time to prove them wr9ong, everyone needs to file complaints, make them accountable.

Review about: Camping World Manager.

Comments