Amherst Junction, Wisconsin

Watch you bills people.We bought a thetford toliet ($230) and 2 months later it broke.

We went in for repair parts and they had to order everything and said 10 day wait. I have gotten the run around from the service dept. One guy says the parts are in one guys says they'll be in tomorrow and then the same guy says they can tell me when they be in. Fast forward 3 weeks and still no parts.

NOW as I am looking at the invoice I see that they charged me for seals that were in another kit I ordered AND charged me for an installation fee and Supply fee. They did no installation - our camper is in a fixed location.

So the tacked on charges added another $136.20 to the invoice.I can say i will never be back.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of thetford toilet. Camping World needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned thetford toilet in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Camping World.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments