1.7

Update by user May 31, 2015

@ Month later no resolve I finally had it repaired by some one else - just a warning again do not go to the service department of Camping World - even ther Service Manager admitted that: His comment -" I have over a 150 people angry at me you are not the only one." That shows they do not care about customer service. Again beware.

Original review posted by user May 01, 2015

I have a world of problems with camping world - please do not purchase anything there or use the service departments - if you do a short search online you will see why - they lie they do not do their job on repairs - like: we will install the button for the heating unit but will not check if it works - that is the customers job - if you do a search on line you will see I am not the only one who has major problems with Camping World, this particular I have major problems with is in Kingston,Ny - even the service and desk reception people admit - oh yes we know there are a lot of people upset - how is that for being obtuse to the fact that people only want to have a camper that works properly.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of camping world installation from Camping World. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Camping World to offer any options to resolve the issue.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments