1.7

Update by user May 31, 2015

@ Month later no resolve I finally had it repaired by some one else - just a warning again do not go to the service department of Camping World - even ther Service Manager admitted that: His comment -" I have over a 150 people angry at me you are not the only one." That shows they do not care about customer service. Again beware.

Original review posted by user May 01, 2015

I have a world of problems with camping world - please do not purchase anything there or use the service departments - if you do a short search online you will see why - they lie they do not do their job on repairs - like: we will install the button for the heating unit but will not check if it works - that is the customers job - if you do a search on line you will see I am not the only one who has major problems with Camping World, this particular I have major problems with is in Kingston,Ny - even the service and desk reception people admit - oh yes we know there are a lot of people upset - how is that for being obtuse to the fact that people only want to have a camper that works properly.

Product or Service Mentioned: Camping World Installation.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from May 01, 2015.

Comments