Blossvale, New York
2.4
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

Update by user Jul 13, 2016

Camping World did not go through the camper to make sure everything was connected properly. Many of the issues except air conditioner we appliance or outlets not connected.

Original review posted by user Jul 12, 2016

I bought a 2016 Heartland Prowler and once I got it, the air conditioner didn't work.Heartlands Policy is to wait for all warranty approvals prior to doing the work.

It took one month to get my a/c replaced. The refrigerator only worked on propane.....tech checked it out when replacing a/c.....it was never plugged in. I went to use outside cable hookup....didn't work...after further investigation myself...it wasn't attached to cable...I was able to fix that....then I decided I better try water pump....nope...pumps water somewhere but not through the faucets.

Was told the would come check it out as a courtesy...but next time would charge me for a service call.Are u kidding me....the water pump has not been used...it's a brand new camper!!!!!

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. The author is overall dissatisfied with Camping World. The most disappointing about heartland rvs rv from Camping World was poor warranty service , but reviewer liked staff does try to be helpful. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Camping World.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments

Coffeeville, Mississippi, United States #1185475

Having the same problems with our BRAND NEW Heartland.Back AC keeps freezing up.

Automatic leveling/Jack system will not work. Quit working while still on the truck. Not to mention all the other problems. A lot of which are due to Camping World NOT checking everything out good before we brought it home.

Brought it in last Friday while my husband was home from work(he lives in this camper for his job). Supposed to be put directly in the shop that day per the service manager. Been a week haven't heard from them. Finally get them to call us back and try tell us try have to wait on the warranty stuff to be approved.

Wait?? What?? We bought this camper BRAND NEW the end of May!!!!! I'm just about ready to have my attorney get involved.

This is total bull *** with a BRAND NEW unit!And camping world people don't exactly tell the truth when dealing with them either.

to Anonymous Rome, New York, United States #1197550

That seems to be the go to answer from camping world.I spoke to Heartland and they told me camping world does not have to wait for approvals on warranty.

They also told me they process warranty approvals immediately.Camping world has very poor service.