5.0

Went in for service to my 2000 Sunline trailer.They charged me 1 hour labor for a repair estimate on a broken drain pipe.

129.00. All I wanted to know if they could fix it cheaply. There is no way this took more than 2 min. They charged 1/2 hour labor (64.50) for checking wheel bearings.

I had a 22point inspection free. I expect to pay for work done, reasonably charged. Last year, they were fair. This year, I got shafted.

Last time I do service at Syracuse Camping World. There is no way they can justify these charges. What I am surprised at is that they don't even care about keeping a good reputation and being considered a reasonable place to do business with. They stuck to their guns.

I basically had a breakaway switch wire and a NYS inspection (6.00) done for $250.

If I had known they were going to overcharge by so much, I never would have gone there.My advice: find someplace else to do service.

This reviewer shared experience about pricing issue and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $194. This person is overall dissatisfied with Camping World. The most disappointing about camping world repair at Camping World was fairness in pricing service Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Camping World.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments