traded a camper I had just bought, and they stuck me for an additional $6000.from the 5 months that we have had it they have had it 3 1/2 of the months!

have been left on the side of the road for 6 hours with no HELP from goodsam! that was 2nd camping trip, first trip heat didn't work and there was 6'' of snow on ground! have had 2 more different issues with camper and still not happy with the outcome! went to the beach 2 weeks ago and had to stop by camping world at the beach before we could even start our vacation!

sat there for over 4 hours!

I could type for days on camping world of concord but I'm not!just know that they suck in everything that they do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment at Camping World. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Camping World to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Camping World and camping world trade-in for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments