Just when you think Camping World of Roanoke Va can not get any worse I find out that the one person in service has been let go!! Are you kidding me, Tommy has been the only reason we even come back, for years my wife and I actually drive out of our way just to have yearly maintaince preformed as well as anything major, we trusted Tommy and was always treated like family and now that he is no longer employed their we will NOT return for any reason. Hard to believe that a company like Camping World would ever let the glue that held that service department go.

This person wrote the review about Camping World. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Camping World to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Camping World camping world staff for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments

He was probably to honest , Marcus only wants liars and thieves