this place should not have business according to the management team the worst customer service you can ever receive from this place not only do they treat customers like if they don't exist after they take your money on a deal they also treat their employees very bad they yell at them and they get them in trouble for things that are not their problem.not to mention the detail apartment is the worst I've ever seen a female lady called Amada run it.

this lady is racist and I can tell you because I am Caucasian and her dirty looks make me feel the most uncomfortable customer ever in any store I've been to in Arizona. this lady cursed and Spanish to all her employees and the detailed department. never will I ever recommend anybody to this location. the management team including the GM Mick and George Gilbert are the worst managers they could have chosen for this multi-millionaire business.

only if Marcus lemonis what mysteriously would find his way and take a look at all of this he would be a shame to know what kind of management team corporate chooses for his business.if I were him I would do something as soon as possible before he ends up losing his business pretty soon.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Camping World. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Camping World.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments

Skokie, Illinois, United States #1187143

Marcus Lemonis is the problem, he just keeps making money from his TV show the profit.He really doesn't care about people, process, and product.

It's about the money and he just becoming more successful on the backs of the pissed off customer that can't fight back.

Don't watch his B.S.TV show, it sucks.