2.1
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

After many months of procrastination and no espouses to my phone calls and emails Campinlg World finally replaced the closet doors with the correct doors, they have not to this day ever contacted me regarding the light on the rv that has never worked correctly that they said they had ordered and would call as soon as it came in, it's been 15 months and still no call.I am happy that I don't have to deal with Camping World any more.

Was not a pleasant experience.

I also need to add that dealing with the BBB in St George is a waste of time.I was told that before I contacted them.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Camping World. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Camping World to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was after-sales service and lied to and ignored by gm. If you have a chance, please contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Camping World and camping world rv repair for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments