Worst experience ever with senior management(Ken Stumpe and Randy Rahe) Bought used 2013 Montana High Country Aug 2016.Paid $40K plus a $7K trade.

I was assured all tires were good. Not so much. Had major blow out 3 days later while sitting in my driveway. Started on our first trip 2 weeks later and had another major blow out that caused $3K in side damage.

$1400 and 6 hours on the side of the road I had 4 new tires mounted. My sales rep advised upper management of my tire issue after the 1st one blew in my driveway and again after the 2nd one blew will being towed. T

hey chose to do nothing to satisfy the customer. Ken Stumpe and Randy Rahe cant seem to understand why I am seeking reimbursement and repair?

If I would have known the tires were defective I would never have driving the 5th wheel off the lot. I feel this is a major safety issue. How can Camping World be allowed to get away with treating customers this way? Thank goodness the blow outs did not occur while we were traveling over the 2 lane bridge another 5 miles down the road.

Totally disappointed with this company! Will not stop until my 5th wheel is restored to the condition it was when I purchased it and I am reimbursed for all 5 tires. Also I have a Road Hazard policy that appears to be paying all the tire charges but $300.

Why should I have any expense?

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective of 2014 keystone rv montana high country rv from Camping World. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $2100 and wants Camping World to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was quality of tires. Author liked the most sales rep dana hood. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments