2.2

The Service Department at this location is Terrible.I am in the RV Service industry as a Technical Service and Customer Assistance Professional.

I bought my camper from Camping World Spartanburg because they were close to where I live and felt that would make service and other things easier to get done. I dropped the RV off to have warranty repairs done that were minor issues, but needed to be taking care of. When I returned to pick the camper up, there was more damage done to the outside of the Camper than the repairs needed for the inside under warranty. I showed the damage to the service people and they said they would take care of it.

They also NEVER completed the warranty work stating that they didn't receive the correct parts. The work was to be completed in 1 day and they had the camper 2 weeks. They said they would call me when the parts came in. 6 Weeks and still no call and I have called and left 6 messages for Lee in service to call me and I have NOT received a single call back.

I paid extra for a service plan as well.

When you ask to speak to someone, they transfer you to a voice mail.Don't bother leaving a message, they will NOT call you back.

Review about: Camping World Rv Repair.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments