Called an made an appointment to have my motor home detailed and a few other minor things done.Dropped the motor home home the day before and was told it would take 2 days to get everything done.

It had been 8 days. I called to inquire about it this morning and they told me it was ready. Wife and I drove to Spartsnburg to pick it up. The service dept handed me a bill for over $700.00.

I told them I would like to check everything out before paying. Went out and looked at the motor home and it was filthy! The only thing that had been done to the outside is they had put some tire cleaner on the tires. You could wipe your hand over the outside and your hand would be dirty.

Called the service manger over and he did agree they had not done a very good job. Had to leave it with them again. They charge about $300.00 for detailing a 28 foot motor home and I expect it to be detailed. They still have not given me a date when it will be ready.

Not sure about the other minor repairs, but would not recommend any one taking their RV to this camping world. They seem only interested in getting your money. A good service manager would inspect all repairs before telling a customer it's ready.

Wasted 2 1/2 hours of time.Fortunately I looked before I paid!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Camping World. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $700 and wants Camping World to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was worst customer service ever, service or lies, do not stand behind the customer and they are untrustworthy and inadequate staff. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Camping World and camping world rv repair for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments