Got a install price of approx.$50.00 to install a LED strip light on my motorhome.

made an appointment on the 11th of August to have the work done. Once the motorhome was in the shop The salesperson approached me and stated that they had the wrong price due to the work to be done. Showed me a price of 129.00. I very reluctantly agreed to that price.

While the work was being done I had to instruct the mechanic on how to install the light, and wire it. When the work was done, I was given a bill for $199.00 instead. When questioned the clerk said "oh I forgot to tell you that the second bill was in addition to the first bill". I was so mad that I paid the bill and left.

Have emailed camping world twice and called them 4 times. No Return calls.

This for a light that cost approx.$110.00 NJ Consumer Affairs is next.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a partial refund as the author lost $150. This person is overall dissatisfied with Camping World. The most disappointing about camping world rv repair at Camping World was bait and switch Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Camping World.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments