Purchased 2007 5th wheel from Camping World of Lake City, Fl July 2012 .Walk-thru one of the 5 slides was not opened.Tech said he would momentarily.

,900 for repairs and didn't deliver

He then diverted us inside the camper. He then opened last remaining slide however we were inside. Before we went outside he closed the slide. Not suspect of any issues we signed the paper work.

Next morning opened the slide not opened during walk-thru. Broken beams, cracked exterior. Called bank to stop payment (WOULD NOT). Returned camper 11:00 a.m.

following a.m. Was told no problem they would repair. Now 4 1/2 months. No camper.

Now am told I wrecked the camper. Told me to file insurance claim. My insurance claims all damages are prior to purchase and will not pay.

Loan amt.$50,000.00 camper valued currently $1,800.00.

Review about: Camping World Repair.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments

Lowell, Arkansas, United States #708752

I also used to work for camping world in Lowell, AR they are a very crooked and lousy company.they will do anything and everything to steal a dollar.

I now work for another local RV dealer in my city and we get camping world customers each day that tell us stories just like this and say they will never be back.If I were you I would back that 5th wheel right through their front door one night!

Fresno, California, United States #606997

I used to work for camping world San Martin ca. If I was you don't ever go here all they do is rip people off trust me I got trained to do so