10400 Recreational Dr, Summerset, SD 57718, USA
1.9
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

Update by user Jan 02

I providethat number so my account can be easily found. But I'll no longer take calls from Camping World.

Everything will be in writing. I can be emailed.

Original review posted by user Jan 01

Bought a used camper from Camping World Rapid City in May of 2016. The 'agent' harassed me into purchasing an extended warranty (Good Sam's Club), which I didn't want and finally gave in after numerous assurances that it would pay for itself and they had a mobile repair guy (I had been clear from the outset that the camper would not be moveable... )

He also put in Gap insurance, which I also had repeatedly said I didn't want... due to circumstances beyond my control, I could not simply walk out and he knew it.

But the real issue is the fraud. Knowingly selling me a warranty that could never be used.

The warranty and the BS gap insurance added 25% to my total cost. They owe me $3700. They have a pattern of "responding" to complaints with "gosh we are so sorry, we are opening a case file" yada yada yada... but it's all for show.

So now, I'll go public every single chance can to warn folks to never go there. I wish I had seen all the complaints about Camping World before I went there...

Product or Service Mentioned: Camping World Warranty.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

I liked: Had the camper i needed for my elderly disabled father.

I didn't like: Fraud committed getting me to buy a warranty.

Comments