Carried my camper in for warranty work at Camping World of Raleigh NC August 2012.2 simple fixes they replaced a lot of parts without telling me ( fender skirt,awning tube, electric outlet and cable outlet ) they kept my camper 3 weeks and they did repair the warranty work but damaged more than they fixed and the bad thing is didn't tell me put a 4' scratch on the side told me to take it home and if I couldn't get it out bring it back also put an awning tube on it and it was bent and had a dent in the tube as big as a softball also the awning went up crooked from them putting a new awning on it ( was to only replace the fabric).

said they would mail me the paperwork never got it. Carried it back in Jan 30 2013 to do minor warranty work and fix the awning from going in crooked they replaced the awning once again put the wrong one on it and didn't tell me I opened it up and saw it was wrong and they insisted it was my awning had to show them it wasn't put an hole in my rubber roof tried to say I did it along with messing up the awning rail and gutter rail bent it so bad it needed to be replaced had my camper almost 5 weeks Raleigh couldn't do it so they come got it and took it to Colfax after I contacted Marcus the chairman/ceo and was suppose to replace the awning rail and repair the roof they patched the roof and pieced the awning rail looks like ***. I bought this camper brand new only had it 14 months and they had it 2 months and 1 week out of the 14 months. I have contacted Marcus and the only thing he has done is said email me and I will take care of it nothing has been done but a lot of patch work that is sloppy and they keep wanting to come get it and patch it every time it has been to Raleigh or Colfax all they want to do is patch work it comes back worst than it went.

All I have ask Mr Marcus is to step up to the plate and do what is fair to me and my family this is our investment.

Review about: Camping World Repair.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments

Merritt Island, Florida, United States #650364

I am sorry you had sloopy work done. If there is anything I hate it is sloopy work. :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz