Purchased online a $20 sink cover for my RV from Camping World. The sink cover showed up and was a piece of junk. The edges were sharp and not strait at all. I could of had a 3rd grader cut a better line than that. It was just unacceptable junk. The company would not return it because they said that it "wasn't damaged" but that "I just didn't like the product". After talking to several people on the phone, a "manager" had me email her pictures. Two days later and I still haven't heard back from her.

What a joke of a company. If they wouldn't take care of a customer over a $20 sink cover, how could they take care of someone buying a couple thousand dollar RV?

I'll never buy from then again!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of sink cover. Camping World needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned sink cover in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Camping World.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments