Camping World in Vacaville provides the worst customer service I have experienced in California, they do not return calls, they do not do service agreed upon and they happily shade the truth about when a service will be completed. They bump customers for anyone who buys an RV off the lot and to top it off when they complete work they don't notify the owner. Co-workers play the blame game and management does not have a clear understanding of what they are talking about when they do return calls. We dropped our 40 foot RV off to be washed and waxed – but it is clear the staff heard washed and scratch!!! The first thing I noticed when we picked up the Rv was a 2 inch scratch in the black paint on the door. I suppose it was their friendly reminder to never go there again.

Camping World has underwhelmed me for years, but this is the end of the road. My husband and I will never go back to another Camping World. The lack of pride, integrity, and loyalty to customers is beyond belief. The fact that we took our RV to Camping World is the most disappointing– I knew better, but thought we could give them the benefit of the doubt – NEVER AGAIN!!! Highly recommend not going to Camping World period, but definitively don’t go for service on your RV. They over promise and under deliver with a vengeance! The wash and wax was worthless since they kept the Coast for 1 week out in the weather after they supposedly did the work – they did not remove the wax and they charged for the product $69.60 and $55.77 an hour; the bill indicates they spent 5 hours on the RV – but having cleaned the RV many times – it is clear they spent less than 2 hours actually working. Cost of semi clean RV & 2 inch scratch in the paint $365.08 – what a deal – Highly don’t recommend!!! STAY AWAY

they need serious customer service training. Read reviews before going in for anything from Vacaville Camping World. 

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "all of the above" of camping world rv spa and associated monetary loss in the amount of $365. Camping World needs to "don't lie to customers!!!" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned camping world rv spa in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Camping World.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments